Thursday, October 6, 2011

If it is raining today, it's probably just an iCloud crying...

It was early Thursday morning in Germany, actually around 2 am, I was still awake and playing my favorite online game (World of Warcraft) and all of a sudden, trade chat had been quiet for most of the night, someone said "Steve Jobs died". Not wanting to believe it, I rushed to Google and checked, the first 2 online news-stations that i tried to loads websites of were unreachable due to the traffic they were having, so I went to the Apple site and saw that he really died. Tabbed back into the game, and around 5 minutes later someone asked in trade chat "really?". So I replied sadly yes, pointing them to the Apple site aswell as Wikipedia which both had the news of his passing. Cause of death was not listed yet.

As I had to get up early in the morning for work, I threw myself into bed, and when I awoke, my brother just spread the news to my father.

Onwards to work, I noticed that today started with rain (yes, I managed to get wet on the way to the bus station, which is 3 streets away from work!), and it is still raining now. At first, I didn't think much of it, but come to think of what I read at 2 am this morning, I figured the rain today is not just usual rain...it must be an iCloud crying over the passing of its master...

R.I.P. Steven Paul Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment