Corby GT-S3650, stocked up with some MicroSD memory, now has identical features as an iPhone & iPod together, for roughly 1/6th of the price of those!).
Among those songs was also one that made me think again...whether stuff people do is right or wrong. Surely, everyone is always "right", but we won't know for sure if that is true until we've heard "Both Sides Of The Story".
"We always need to hear both sides of the story
Both sides of the storyIn May of 2011, Barack Hussein Obama II said "Justice has been done." (about killing Osama Bin Laden).
And the lights are all on, the world is watching now
people looking for truth, we must not fail them now
be sure, before we close our eyes
don't walk away from here
'til you hear both sides"
- But Osama Bin Laden's family, wifes and children would probably see it as an injustice that had been done.
Back in 2001, everyone blamed the attacks on the WTC & Pentagon on Osama Bin Laden, who - to the western world, or well, atleast the caves I hail from and to the common people who don't give a rat's arse about war/fighting/killing/politics in the middle east - was more of an "Osama Bin Who. Who, ontop of all that, was said to be living in caves. (The Saudi Bin Ladin group, of whose founder he was a son, and for which he even worked and organized projects in the construction business, was a pretty wealthy Saudi Family, so surely, even after spending a lot of his money to help fight the Russians so they leave Afghanistan, he did not always live in caves, nor had to do it. He did live a simple life, evenhough his wealth, and believe it or not, even owned real, actual.. HOUSES. So it's not all cave business that's going down there.)
- Osama Bin Laden, on the other hand, said in an interview shortly after September 11th:
- “I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States.”
- “Neither I had any knowledge of these attacks nor I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. . Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle.”
- “All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel.”
- “Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US Government has stated.
- “The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive.”
- “They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia.”
Some time after, many people probably already noticed that this Osama looked different, the real Osama's son, Omar Bin Laden, was interviewed and when asked about the videos of Osama Bin Laden, he just chuckled and said "some of them don't even look at all like my father". He should know.
The USA attributes all kinds of health problems to Osama Bin Laden, of which none were true, according to Osama's first wife and his son.
And lastly, why does the USA keep saying he is dead, died of xxx disease, died from wounds...etc, back in 2001/2002 alreasy, yet they always put out new videos of him. (Is he maybe the Elvis amongst terrorists? Maybe, maybe not. I am just damn sure that I *DON'T* want to hear him sing for one thing, and second, he seems to have a lot less impersonators than Elvis that actually *look* like him.)
According to Omar Bin Laden, on rumours about his father being dead for years already, he replied, that the world would know if he was dead, and that, at the time of the interview, he was probably alive and somewhere in the hinterlands of Pakistan.
And then there was another and apparent "high-tech-terrorist", Julian Assange, who was just looking for truth in some filthy old documents, and he found that the USA should have known the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden since 2008 already. Finding out stuff like that from Government Documents apparently makes this guy a traitor. Despite not even being an American. Despite him telling the truth.
- The USA spent more money investigating Bill Clinton's incident with Monica Lewinsky than investigating 9/11.
- There are more Hells Angels than there are Al'Quaeda (members).
Now remember, before you judge something (or someone), remember to look at both sides of the story.